About our skulls and pelts
- Skulls and pelts are a by-product of our meat production
- Skulls may have a visible bullet hole
- Skulls are only preliminarily cleaned - they may have some dried skin and dirt on them
- We have started offering these products because we strive for 100% use of every animal we harvest for meat
Rustic skulls and pelts
- Specimen Quality Skulls Large, symmetrical horn sets worthy of professional finishing or an artist's special touch. Four horn sets in the two up and two down or fused curl patterns. Two horn curls with at least one curl. $50 each.
- Medium Skulls Medium two or four horn fused curls well into the turn of their first curl. $15 each.
- Small Skull No Horns Polled lambs in a range of skull sizes. $5 each.